To build a puzzle game for the iOS platform with an excellent UI design and the best user experience.
The game relies on a simple rule for winning. The player has an initial screen with some objects, and the user will have to rearrange the objects in a certain way to win and move on to the next level. The concept is very simple and the game is very addictive.
The game will provide free hints to the user at the beginning of the game, and then the user will have to make in-app purchases to buy more hints.
What is available:
- Most of the game engine has already been implemented using XNA. I can provide the code so that you do not have to worry about writing algorithms. Of course you will have to rewrite the logic in Objective C.
- I have already published a similar game on the Windows Phone Marketplace. This will make your life much easier understanding the requirements of the game. But keep in mind that the UI design and the user experience of the Windows Phone version are really bad. Also, the Windows Phone version does not support hints.
- I can provide background music and other sound effects.
What I need you to deliver:
- A game that is fast and reliable.
- A fun UI and an excellent user experience.
- All the files used to develop the game including project source code, configuration files (if any), images (in their layered format) and any other files used in the development process.
- The certificates and output files needed to deploy the game on the AppStore.
Some more comments:
- This is only one application. I have others in line, and I'm looking for a long-term partnership with a freelancer I can work with and trust. So if you think you can be a reliable partner, this first project should be our starting point.
- The intellectual property of the produced game and all the files associated with it will be owned solely by myself.