We need to build 2 mobile apps as described below:
PLATFORMS: iPhone/iPad/iPod; Android
- 1) browse items
- 5 attributes to browse items by: DESIGNER; CATEGORY; DESIGNERxCATEGORY; with a gender switch - feeds can be used to display these items
- from the main page, we post some nice menu, when the customer chooses any of the categories/designers - the feed is called and displayed on the mobile.
- If the customer clicks on one of the items from the feed, it is brought (naturally) to DF where he can place an order online
- 2) track items
- the customer can save an item/size in his account and get a mobile notice when it becomes available
- the app could call the inventory and validate if the item is available - once a day ...
- the it can notify the customer
- 3) track packages
- all our packages have a tracking number.
- we can give you access to the shopping cart data regarding the tracking numbers. When the customer logs in the app, the app should extract the tracking number, and open a link on the tracking site (we use [url removed, login to view]; Canada Post and [url removed, login to view])
- can build simple pages (actually 2 links on the website and with them the customer is able to login and track the package)
- login link something like [url removed, login to view] =password
- tracking link here we need to discuss
- 4) contact us form - in the app - contact the support team right from your cell
- 5) possibility to push announcements
- We can provide media files (as long as you give us technical details - sizes, etc ...)
- I also attached a mockup of the app as we see it. This is only a FYI. We are open to any shape, size, format as long as it suits the purpose
- We can provide programmer support on our side - to easier the implementation we will place you in contact with our programmers
- Its is possible some functions/details might change all depending on your advise on implementation, and if technical issues do not allow the usage as described above :)
Thank you in advance.