We are looking for an experienced iPhone app developer.
Our team has developed a web based event reminder system that generates customized stream of events and displays it to users via online widget and we are now looking for an experienced developer to develop an iPhone version of the same widget/service with a few improvements.
Must be compatible with Iphone versions 3G and up
What is required:
1. Screens design and UI - design required.
2. The DB schema – required.
3. Application logic must be developed. However we can assist with the back end and explain how it was implemented.
4. App behavior should be identical to the behavior of the online widget, if there are any issues noticed about the behavior – need to identify and discuss upfront.
5. We would give you access to the widget so that you could know what we expect.
Our iPhone app would have 4 screens. The app would have sing up screen which has 3 steps. Capabilities for displaying user’s alerts (events) and providing event rating/feedback. There is no need to write the back-end, DB and event recommendation system is in place.
The app would communicate with web server in encrypted JSON (No knowledge need in encryption, the encryption is pretty standard)
The project involves DB on the phone itself, which would be mirroring some of the data from our server.
The app would need connection to the contacts, emails, calendar, phone, google maps (or any other GPS program that installed on the phone) and browser of the user (The standard use)
All code should be written to industry standards and well documented.
• Experienced programmer of iPhone App (Objective C, C++)
• Experienced with DB
• Experienced in communicating with a web server in JSON
• Easy to work with and good communication
• Timely delivery of project – essential
The app would be considered as finished after it was approved by us and Apple.
We have experienced programmers, but we don’t have time. We would like that our programmers would be able to enhance the app in the future, hence documentation is very important for us.
Include NoBS in your bid. I won’t respond to automated bids.
NDA will be signed and all rights transferred to our company before any milestones will be issued.