PLEASE BE AWARE, YOU WILL NEED UNITY 3D V 3.3 TO COMPLETE THIS PROJECT.
BEFORE YOU WILL BE AWARED THIS PROJECT I WILL NEED TO SEE PROOF OF YOUR WORK
Talking Tom type project unity 3d v3.3
Character will repeat what you say by recording via the microphone, processing and playing using sound effects.
Ability to record the character as video then saving/sharing (Save To Library, Share on Youtube, Facebook, or Send by Email).
Function to integrate with the calendar and alarm clock.
Action buttons creating
pat the characters belly or head and make him laugh.
poke the head, belly or feet, slap the character face left and right,
poke in the eyes and make the character react.
press the celebration button to instruct a unique dance,
press the electric shock button to zap the character,
Push notification to remind the user that they haven't played.
in app purchase for additional feature/ dances / actions
I do not need any animation creating, just the code / engine to make it function
And dummy 3d files for each event named correctly so I can replace them with my own files. e.g. [url removed, login to view] so the event you create will relate to this file
Please can you list the functional specification which you will create for me.
And build/delivery timescale
Finally, it is imperative that the resulting source code be delivered to us with full transfer of copyright ownership, and be well commented, and re-usable in the future for other characters/applications.
1) A fully working unity3d project (including all codes, plug ins etc)
2) The code MUST be well commented to help reading and usage
3) The Talking Tom code must work on a "gameObject" and the sensitive areas (rollovers) MUST be on the model and NOT on the screen (because of the AR engine no one knows where the camera is so we don't want to click in the sky and make the character "purrrrr" for example but we want to click on his cheeks and make him laugh.
For "GameObject" i mean - Apply the code to a unity GameObject and parent the "DUMMY" model with it.
this helps to easily replace the "DUMMY" with the actual character.
4) The "DUMMY" files must be named properly using this method ([url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view] etc etc).
we will replace these files with the actual animations.
5) The Unity3d project MUST be verified and immediately usable even with the "DUMMY" files.
6 freelancers are bidding on average $4283 for this job
Hi, We are interested in this project and wish to pursue this project. We have extensive experience on required skills. Please check my PM for further details. Thanks, I A Rizvi
Hello Respected Client, I have Read your requirements and we are very experience in this concept. please check Message Board for more details. Thanks