I have an existing iPhone game application and I need to make some changes.
- Add missing the splash screen (existing image in game's folder = [url removed, login to view]).
- The app has the upper toolbar (where is battery, time etc.), I want to remove it
- when I play a level, there is also a red 1px line around the whole playable area = remove it
- when I start a level in a new world that I havent played or this is the first level I played after quiting the app, then there is a window that shows what I must collect and what to avoid...there is also a sentence "and go to" ... right to the "go to" there must be [url removed, login to view] (animated=all depo images in animation, it is existing image in game's folder). Its missing.
- the graphics of the train is somehow retarded. It blinks. This can be seen only on iPhone, not in simulator.
- change joystick control (wheel) to arrows (up,down,left,right)
- When I open a level in World 2, then there is no music playing.
- [url removed, login to view], first level. One row deletion in level's file - I know which one.
- [url removed, login to view] World, 9th level - the train has its starting point on pickable object. We need to delete this pickable object (one row deletion).
- [url removed, login to view] World, 3rd level - the train dont even show up. There must be some collision with other object.
- In some levels, even when you picks up all pickable objects, the doors are not opening. (it opens when player picks everything, so he/she can go to this exit point).
- add level and world's prerequisitions (I know what to do in this point)
All changes must be tested on real device (not only in simulator) and the app uploaded into my developer account. Game is very simple, it doesnt have compicated code.
itunes : [url removed, login to view]