I am looking to hire someone who has experience with successfully publishing iphone apps and integrating flurry analytics, flurry ads, updating SDK to iOS7 and work directly with my graphics designer to make the games compatible with all iOS devices. Must be able to take out OLD ads (used to use many other companies but will now exclusively use flurry). If you know how naming conventions work and how reskinning old outdated games works then you are the person I am interested in. Will grant access to BOTH the testflightapp beta ipa uploads, will generate all certificates as needed and must be able to keep logged builds properly on testflightapp from version 1.0 to final. All code provided has PREVIOUSLY been approved and uploaded to appstore so no major coding is required. There will be a flat fee per app which will include:
- fixing any outdated codes to work with new coding standards.
- make sure to update all cocos libraries, etc
- clean up bad code on existing finished code
- remove old ad-servers code
- implement flurry analytics, flurry SDK, flurry adspace (campaign will be managed in house. only code will need implementation).
- coordinate with graphics artist on proper updated imagery
- tweak game code if necessary no more then 2 revisions (very minor edits) based on feedback to gameplay / graphic component adjustments
- updated iOS SKD for all apps to be of latest build
Looking for a budget of $50 (fifty dollrs) per app (negotiable based on speed and quality of work provided. Sample app will have to be done at the $50 rate first time around and then we can negotiate if there is a budget for more).
PLEASE NOTE: project is NOT considered successful if code does NOT get approved by Apple App store(due to coding issues ONLY).
We prefer direct communications and not through agency. All jobs must be run through freelancer