Project Overview (Draft)
Canadian oilfield transportation company that would like to reach their customers through a compatible iphone and ipad mobile application. They would like their customers to have an application that would allow them to order trucks, cranes and trailers through an easy to use interface.
Section 1. The client side mobile app would require the following functionality;
- Select various types of trucks, trailers and cranes through drop down menu.
- Select the quantity of each truck, trailer or crane
- Specify location through free form text or an option to use iphone/ipad location for ‘From Destination’
- Specify date required for ‘From Destination’
- Specify location through free form text or an option to use iphone/ipad location for ‘To Destination’
- Specify date required for ‘To Destination’
- Add free form text comments if require to 1 text box.
- Confirm order from which all application form detail will be sent via email and to a secure web interface (see section 2) that Tryson can administrate.
- Cancel order from which all application form detail will be sent via email and to a secure web interface (see section 2) that Tryson can administrate.
- View Orders current and historical with the ability to cancel open orders.
Section 2. The secure web interface for administration of orders
- Orders would be transmitted from the customer application to a secure web data base from which Tryson Energy could administer the orders as follows;
o Mark orders as confirmed or incomplete with attached message to application user.
o View order history
o View customers who have installed the application either pending or confirmed customer status
Section 3. Installation Requirements and customer validation
- Initial install would require customer contact info to be transmitted to secure web admin interface for registration.
- Web admin interface could confirm or deny registration based on customer information sent from application.
o (confirmed customer installations would allow orders to be transmitted)
o (denied customer accounts would not accept orders to be transmitted)
- *Web admin interface could also confirm customers who were previously denied installation.
40 freelancers are bidding on average $6156 for this job
Hi, Thanks for posting an interesting [url removed, login to view] can deliver the project in full [url removed, login to view] check your PMB for future communication. Thanks®ards Vishal chouhan.
Company having team of enthusiasts iOS developers & UI designer and all of them having more than 4 years of iOS experience. I am sending you my portfolio and queries regarding the app via PMB.