The concept of the game app will be based on an endless maze game that uses the similar gravity psychics mechanic of "Flappy Bird". Similar to Flappy Bird, the character will have to successfully go through every obstacle to gain a point (or level). The objective of the game is to reach the highest score possible without crashing into a wall or obstacle (The player will only have a single life and will reset back to the start if they crash). However, this app will have multi-directional challenges to encounter. For example, the character might be traveling right but to accomplish the next obstacle, the character must change direction to go through the next obstacle that may be facing down. To accomplish the change in direction, the user will tap on the screen based on the conventional D-pad (up, down, left right) buttons (User has choice between invisible or visual D-pad in the settings before starting). The user not only will be challenged by the change of direction, but also the gravity changes to meet. For example, if the next obstacle was in the "down" direction, the user will have to tap on the left or right d-pad to successfully fall within the obstacle gap.
- Simple, Bold Colour Design, (Similar Design and colour scheme which is used in the "Mr Flap" app)
- Integrated with Apple's Game Center with Scoreboard Functions
- Ability to share the user score on Facebook or Twitter
- Settings Page with option to choose between invisible or visual D-pad and in-app purchase button to remove Ad banner.
- Inbuilt top Ad Banner with the in-app purchase option to permanently remove the Ad banner from the App.
- After every 5 obstacles, the background colours will start to cross fade into another vibrant solid colour.
- The directional change will have a flow on effect (For Example, if the character is going right, the change in direction for the next obstacle can only be up or down and NOT left).
- Developer will be responsible for complete design, graphics and app development.
- I will have full legal copyright ownership, this app must not infringe any other copyright someone else may have.
- The developer is completely responsible for any bugs the app may encounter, prior and after the App goes live on the App Store. Any bugs that occur are at no additional cost to rectify those problems/issues.
29 freelancers are bidding on average $1063 for this job
Dear sir. I am expert on mobile game development. Let's discuss in detail if you're interested on my portfolio and profile. I hope to hear your reply soon. Best regards. Huiming.