I'm looking for someone who can program an iPhone app for a new project I'm starting right away. I've got the concept worked up, just need someone to code it.
I will be hiring a graphic designer separately, so I am strictly seeking someone who is very skilled at writing solid, clean, and totally original code with this specific job posting.
I will give full details of the project once hired. Applicants must be available to communicate via Skype.
Here are the qualities I'm specifically looking for, which are important to this project:
• Skilled at writing solid, original, and clean code, and focused exclusively on this task.
• Knowledge of Apple xcode is required (I was not able to specify this in the submission form).
• Can work quickly, yet won't compromise the quality of work. Consistent work with an emphasis on quality is important here.
• Great communication skills-need to be in touch every day via Skype and/or email.
• Has experience releasing apps on the iPhone via the App Store.
• Available to get started right away.
Please respond with links to iPhone apps you have worked on, which I can view and download via the App Store. In your reply, include the keyword "Vonnegut" at the beginning of your response, so that I know you've read this complete post.