I'm looking for iPhone game programmers with catalog/appstore app experience:
DO you fit the following:
1. Write original code
2. MUST have experience with iPhone, iPad, Objective-C, Cocoa.
3. Work fast, but still produce high quality code.
4. Rate is up to $18 per hour
5. Communicates extremely well
6. Individual freelancers STRONGLY preferred. (may consider agency ONLY with on-demand direct access to developer)
Please Include the following in your bid:
1. Links to your existing apps in the iTunes app store (looking for appstore/catalog/retail app Experience, if you do NOT have such experience…you must explain how your examples demonstrate the required experience)
2. Suggestions on whether this project will likely require a complimentary (backend?) site (e.g. [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view]) or can work as a standalone app using an rss feed?
3. Answer to this riddle: What color do you get when you mix yellow & blue?
Thanks & good luck.
10 freelancers are bidding on average $15/hour for this job
Hello (Green), We can create application as per requirement and reference application. please refer PMB for our portfolio on iPhone, Android applications. Looking forward to serve you. Regards, Sandeep