We'd like to have a mashup Iphone app. It's a very simple application which should be talking to a website to show some points on map. Here are some more details;
- Consists of 3-4 pages: Category & Location Selection page, map, detail info, about page.
- Everytime the application starts, it will connect to a webservice to retrieve data (POI, picture, description etc.)
- User will be able to perform search by category / location
- User will be able to find himself on map via GPS and see the points around him (with distance information)
- User will be able to go to a location on map and see the points around him
- User will be able to get directions to the point
- User will be able to see a detailed information of that point on another page or popup
- User will be able to click a URL to get more information, a new page should be opened in an internal browser.
- Static about page
Web Page (PHP & MySQL):
- User login
- A page to enter data: Header, content, picture (should be resized to show on iphone), URL, google map (to locate the point, should be able to perform location search) etc.
- A webservice to talk to Iphone app (in JSON format)
At the moment it's not important how the webpage looks like, but Iphone design and logo should be very elegant and user friendly ;-)