App to run on Android and iPhone to read monthly menus from a selected website.
1. User needs to enter a url to load a list of site menus
2. Selecting one of the site menus will download the month's menus
3. Selecting breakfast, lunch or diner will determing what menu will be displayed. This should be an option and can be set as the default.
4. Selecting either "today" or a day on a calendar for the month displays the days menu
5. The user experience, once the app is set up will be to:
a. Launch the app
b. App displays todays default menu
c. Selection buttons allow selecting calendar or today with today grayed out
d. When displaying a menu that is not today, selection buttons allow selecting either today or calendar
27 freelancers are bidding on average $649 for this job
PLEASE CHECK OUR EARNING, REVIEW AND FEEDBACK... We checked your post and understood as well. For detail bid please check private message board(PMB). Thanks.