This project is about the development of a meeting scheduling iPhone application:
=> Launching the app creates a new meeting
=> Pick date and time
=> Invite participants by e-mail or text messages
=> Send invites
All details should be available in the attached mock-up but please ask if clarifications are required.
The submission to the app store is also required (developer with an apple developer account)
- Full source code is required
- Minor changes must be accepted during development
- Must provide support for publishing app to to the apple app store
- The application must be a small size.
- Scope for a similar Androïd application if all goes well
8 freelancers are bidding on average $278 for this job
Hi there. I'm used to working with UI programming, text message, email, and other techniques. I'm very pleased if I can help you with this project. Thanks.