MORE DETAILS PROVIDED. PLEASE HAVE A LOOK AND SUBMIT YOUR FINAL BID.
We are looking for a developer who can develop a mobile phone app which provides an overview of useful business frameworks and models. The content of the mobile app is taken from the website www.provenmodels.com. We own the rights to use that content. We will provide you with the text and picture(s) for the each framework. Below the following functionalities we want the mobile app to perform:
Develop a mobile app for
• Phones: Iphone and androids
• Tables: Ipad and androids
Design and overall conditions
• The content is to be downloaded on the i-phone (content should not be dynamically retrieved online)
• The app needs to be available on apple store and google android store. Link it to our accounts
• Before downloading, people need to “accept” the terms and conditions from Provenmodels
• Content: we will provide you with the text and picture for each framework (about 70). In the navigation for the frameworks, start alphabetically (default = All). The topics are
o Culture & Internationalization
o Leadership & Management
o Marketing & Sales
o Organization Behavior
o Operations Management
o Technology & Innovation
One model can belong to one or more topics.
• Navigation: we want horizontal scrolling the same way as the app [url removed, login to view] The user experience: speed of swiping in relation to model image and model description build-up is very important. The app’s usability depends on a smooth operating navigation.
• Design: we will provide page layouts and site map. The design follows the ProvenModels style guide save for a different logo and larger text sizes to increase readability (website text is default 10pt) page title and paragraph head needs to be bigger. Two templates need to be designed: 1. navigation&model page (see for inspiration and CSS [url removed, login to view]) and 2. static content page (see for inspiration and CSS: [url removed, login to view]) for the footer content.
The design needs to scale to how the device is held (landscape and portrait) and on the device’s canvas size.
• Font type: Verdana (font-family: Verdana, Arial, sans-serif)
o Text = very dark gray (RGB: 51,51,51 )
o Subtext (e.g. author = light grey (RGB: 153,153,153)
o Title page and content block title = red (RGB: 253,27,20)
o Dots bullet lists are red dotted (RGB: 253,27,20) or [url removed, login to view]
o Lare model image border frames: 4.44 px, solid, green gray rgb(168, 179, 171)
o Content block border frame: 4.44 px, solid, green gray rgb(168, 179, 171)
• Separation & support lines: 1. [url removed, login to view]; 2. border: solid; 1px; rgb(153, 153, 153); ;3. [url removed, login to view]
• Be able to navigate and select 1. topic 2. model within a topic and view the selected model’s description.
• Be able to print the model description and picture
• Be able to add/change/delete models, content pictures*
* it will be allright to work from a directory structure rather than a database driven CMS. The setup must be secure to keep hackers out..
We want the mobile phone to be accessible on Apple i-itunes and Google Play.
The app is to priced at $4.99
We need an easy interface so we can update the content of the app ourselves and change the look & feel.
Similar apps exist already, have a look what we are looking for.
• The Decision App – Model (Kein & Aber AG);
• My MBA Methods (ololac Interaactive);
• Business Model Stress (Novay)