Chubby Soft Drinks Mobile App brief for children’s game
Overview: SM Jaleel & Company Ltd seeks to develop a mobile app for a children’s game.
Objective: To interact with the “Chubby brand” of drinks while having fun using mobile/on the go technology
1. Starts with a QR code on Chubby labels whereby a parent with a smart phone can click on it and get access to a chubby game download/app
2. Game has to be supplied either by you or an external party sourced by same
3. Target age group 4-9 years old (boys & girls)
4. Costing for three versions of same game are required (i.e versions for Blackberry, iPhone, & Android)
5. Your company should provide any data available on the ownership ratio between all three smart phones in the region in order to make a final decision on which version will be chosen first
6. Our main territories are T&T, Jamaica, Barbados, St. Lucia, Suriname, Guyana
7. Time line – to be completed by the end of December 2011 for presentation and for launch in January
8. The following Chubby elements are mandatory for branding: Logo, Chubby character (available in different physical activities, colours (cyan, and dark blue), 25% less sugar logo, product shot
9. Your company to suggest game ideas to be considered among the following:
- Memory game - match the image in the center to the right one on a turned down plate. Game starts with all plates turned up, then once the game starts the plates are turned over. Increase the difficulty of the levels by increasing the number of plates.
- Treasure Hunt – have Chubby click on different obstacles in his way to get the key to the next stage. The last obstacle removed will reveal the treasure. Increase difficulty of the game by increasing the number of obstacles in the way.
- Chubby kart – Go kart racing where chubby races against other automated cars on a race track.
- Recycle Bin – Chubby has to clean his path by clicking on anything that looks like rubbish. Every click generates points toward his recycle bin.