Details and color scheme also attached:
This app will help the user by reminding them when to replace running shoes, logging daily workouts, and visually cataloging shoe sole decay.
Steps for use:
• Users enter the application. After the Title of application fully appears (App opens with "age" already in position at top of screen and "track slides in from the left side and runs into "age" to complete whole logo "Trackage". Rest of home screen appears once logo is completed.
o Home Screen
• Title at top
• Central button (circular Icon at top lists "log my run", in the middle has shoe Icon, underneath has name of current pair I.E. "Asics"
• When app opens for the first time takes user to settings screen automatically (explained in further detail below)
• After first time, when clicked takes straight to workout log screen (also accessible through the calendar)
• Below are four options to click on:
• Calendar (standard calendar Icon monthly view)
o When calendar icon is clicked, a monthly view calendar appears with ability to click on individual dates. when individual dates are clicked they take user to screen where they can input workout information.
• Workout log screen: User lists mileage, ability to list minutes spent on workout are optional, and user is able to add comments
• Photo Library (graphic of a camera)
o When library icon is clicked, opens a library of photos. library will show previously taken photos of shoe. there will be an icon in bottom left giving the option to take a new photo.
• When a picture is clicked from library screen, the image of photo will enlarge below will be a caption listing: the date the photo was taken and miles logged into calendar up to that day. (information will be drawn from the calendar portion of the app)
• When taking a photo for first time, a prompt will appear that will give directions to take two photos: one from bottom of the shoe and then the other from a side angle to show the decay of the sole of the shoe. (see photo shooting screen .pdf file)
• My Reminder (generic check mark)
o When icon is clicked it will show a full screen mileage gauge that fills based on miles run for the shoe compared to overall mileage allowance for shoe (entered at time of shoe entry into app). Has tick marks at ¼, ½, 3/4, signifying mile stones toward maximum shoe mileage and has arrow pointing to current mileage in bold. Shows maximum mileage at top of mileage gauge.
• Settings (standard gear icon)
o When Icon is clicked on home screen opens settings home screen. on settings home screen, users will have options to: start new pair of shoes, set maximum mileage at default settings, and set custom maximum mileage settings.
o Start new pair: Icon is clicked pop up will ask "are you sure you want to start new pair? doing so will wipe any previous pair's data" (will include all info except for calendar info and photos in library). User will have option of "I'm Sure" or "Never mind". once user selects "I'm sure" info will be wiped. then user will see screen asking them to insert name of new pair. once entered will return to home screen (where new pair name will be displayed under shoe Icon in center of screen).
o Set maximum mileage at default settings: For new users Default Mileage for any shoe added will be automatically set at a 400 mile maximum mileage per pair. when Icon is clicked default maximum mileage will be reset to default for current pair.
o Custom maximum mileage settings: when Icon is clicked, a scroll wheel menu will appear. the wheel will be set at 400 mile maximum when first appears and then will be scrollable in 50 mile increments maximum being 700 minimum being 150. Allows customization of maximum mileage in 50 mile increments
Full payment will be issued once the App is completed and posted in the Apple App store. We will have sole possession of all rights pertaining to the App and it's coding. We will require that the coding be sent to us upon completion of the App.
6 freelancers are bidding on average $758 for this job
Hello Respected Client, I have Read your requirements and we are very experience in this concept. Please check Message Board for more details. Thank you !
Hi , am an expert in iOS development and I am interested in your shoes project idea. More information about my profile in private message. Thank you. Cordially