October 25, 2011
This is a request for a Mobile Application for a Law Firm.
It should work in the most used mobile devices like iPhones, iPads, Androids, etc. People should be able to download it from our site or from Apple or wherever is best and easier for the user.
The big picture of what the app should do is as follows (suggestions are encouraged, welcomed and very appreciated):
• There should be a button to start the app
• Once you are inside the app, the first screen will have a button for DWI/DUI Help
• 2nd button will have the user's profile
• Once DWI/DUI Help is clicked, they will receive a message saying: "You have been stopped by the police & you've been drinking alcohol or taking drugs. You have 30 seconds to learn what to do and who to call."
• Another button saying Quick-Click Notification and another button saying Call Lawyer Now.
• On the Quick-Click Notification the client can set it up where they can notify family or friends or both, that they have been caught. This notification will be by email and text messaging and another way that you recommend
• The message, on the receiver side, should read something like: --Name of the person driving--has just been arrested for DWI at location X. Please call --Name and phone number of the Law Firm--for help
After that, the user can go to another screen which will have DWI/DUI information, so he/she would know what to do and what NOT to do or say, for instance:
1. Be cooperative
2. Let the authority know that you have a lawyer. This prevents the police from questioning the client. If the officer tries to question you, do not make any statements that admit any wrongdoing
3. You have the right to refuse all chemical and coordination testing
Another screen/message is where the user can press record to record the conversation between them and the police. They can either turn off the recording or recording will turn off after 30 min.
There should be a link to our web site.
Basically that is what we need. Hope you get the picture.
As this is a complete new idea/app for us, we need to make sure that in the end, the application will do what it is supposed to do. By that, we mean that there has to be room for revisions on the developer's side as we progress in to the project. We don't want to get into a constant roller coaster of revision related costs, and ending paying a lot more than what was agreed at the start of the project and with an app that under performs.
Thanks for your time reading our project. If you have any questions or suggestions feel free to ask them.
Here is an example app. We want pretty much the same but without the Accident Help http://www.emerginfo.com/index.html
20 freelancers are bidding on average $999 for this job
Hello Sir,Ready to [login to view URL] have a great experience in Android and IPhone apps. Assure you the maximum satisfaction. Please take a look at the work done by [login to view URL]
I have 13 years of experience in software development and from past 3 years I am running my own company. Please find attached some of the work references and my company profile.