We are looking for a contractor who would be able to provide us with the following services:
* Programming a mobile application optimised and compatible for both iPhone and iPad
* A secondary program/solution that enables the client to emulate current or past versions of the application and databases
* Assistance in registering and submitting the finished application for listing on the iTunes app store
* Additional advice and support pertaining to the project (e.g. restrictions, future updates or extension, etc.)
The following details the requirements of the mobile application:
* Applications core purpose will be to search a simple database
* Database will be updated and maintained offsite by the client (successful contractor will need to provide advise as to how to host this database).
* Searches should be able to be made without an internet connection (i.e. when the application has the opportunity it will update the local version of the database).
* Search results should be able to be saved or emailed with a unique receipt number to prove the users activity if ever questioned.
* The results should also provide information such as the version of the app, version of the database the phone serial number, and the date and time the enquiry was made
This receipt number should enable the client to identify that information on the results (eg. dates and versions) have not been modified in an effort to falsify evidence.
* First screen is to be used as a space for promotion using through images and hyperlinks to the internet. These promotions will be pulled from the internet.
* Additional sections for static information such as privacy statements, instructions, links to the clients website, etc.
The following details the requirements of the secondary program/solution
* The application must be able to replicate search results under current or past versions of the mobile application and database.
* The client must be able to test if the user has falsified any information through the use of the receipt number
Some of the information provided within this project may be considered private and must be handled within the strictest confidence. All source code and working files will remain the property of Lovedesign Group.
The successful candidate will be provided with wireframes, designs and content to commence development. Utmost care will be taken to make the process as smooth as possible.
34 freelancers are bidding on average $1244 for this job
Hi. I can make this project. My experience with Objective-C + SQLite is allow successful me make project without any problem. Thanks for your time. Best Regards, Rostyslav