Mobile Postman will be an app for iPhone/iPad device.
The main functionality of the application is to create digital postcards that will be sent to recipients by email or printed by our service and sent physically to their recipient. Each shipped print will be paid with an Apple in-app purchase.
The application main views consists of the following tabs:
- Create (postcard)
- Recents (postcards)
This section is divided in 6 steps:
- Take a picture: The user take a picture with his camera or select an existing picture from his library. Once a picture is chosen he will be able to zoom and center the image in the postcard. He may also add a frame to the picture, chosen from a predefined set or downloaded from our server.
- Write a message: The user write a text message up to 300 character long
- Drawn your sign: The user draw his sign, that will be added to the postcard.
- Write the recipient address: The user select a list of email address or write a real address
- Watch a preview: A preview of the physical postcard
- Send: Choose a send method, between physical and email. If he choose to send a physical postcards, he'll be asked for an in-app purchase. After that the postcard is sent to the server that deliver it.
This section contains a list of sent postcards, divided between 'email' and 'physical' postcards.
In the settings tab the user sets his Name and his Email, as displayed sender respectively for physical and email postcards.
Application credits, with links to website support page.
Source code of application is required
18 freelancers are bidding on average €2494 for this job
Hi, Thanks for providing opportunity to bid on your project. I have reviewed your requirements and understood it. Please check pmb for details of my proposal. Thanks, D.P.