I have an iphone app that needs some tweaking - Notes With Friends.
1) When viewing a note, clicking 'Radar' takes the app back to the 'Private/Public' notes choice. It should go pack to the pin the user was viewing
2) Add iAds
3) Add support to leave a note for a facebook friend(s) or specific user. App currently errors out at this point. There should be a To: box and it can be populated by keyboard or by browsing facebook friends. If a fb friend, then it should ask to 'Post on their Wall', send a fb message or 'don't tell em'.
4) If Post on their Wall is selected then a message is posted on the user's friend's wall with the GPS locations of the note and tells them to go their to read the note.
5) Remove "Make Public" and check box. Instead have a 'Private Note' button that opens the field to select the To: (fb friends or a specific user's name)
6) Radar screen should zoom in to a mile of the current position (not 50 mile view)
7) Change 'Public Notes/Private Notes' pop-up choice on the Radar screen to two buttons on the top of the screen (Private button and Public button)
8) Speed up data retrieval, display and performance.
Source Code would be Provided.
6 freelancers are bidding on average $233 for this job
Hi Sir, I'm Experienced iOS/Android Developer, i have many successful Projects, available on AppStore, Please Check PMB for my Portfolio. i can tweak your code regarding all your mentioned points. Thanks
We can provide you complete work with facility that you can pay as we work and can provide you real time communication about the project too please check your message in detail for more information