We recently posted a project described below.
We have finally almost completed this project:
- corners are detected
- a warpMatrix using cv:: getPerspectiveTransform is generated, and can be used to correct the perspective with cv::warpPerspective.
Now, we want to create a nice animation showing the perspective correction using CATransform3D. For this we need to convert the warpMatrix into a CATransform3D matrix, and apply the transform with an animation, but it does not work.
I am attaching a "raw" copy of the main class we are using for your review.
If we choose you for the project, you will need to download the whole project using git, and push back your changes after successfully testing your changes.
This is a small work if you have the appropriate experience/knowledge. We have a significant more important pending projects, so this should be a first test for us to decide wether we want to work more together.
Please read the original project description below.
======================Previous project description===================================
We have an iOS application in which we need to include a module with the following functions :
- open a photo of a document page (basically, a page that has been "scanned" by the user) and display it on screen with an activity indicator
- detect the edges of the document
- crop the image and apply a transformation to correct the perspective effect, if the image has not been shot exactly from above the page
- display a nice transition from the original image to the corrected one
You will need to use Git to download the complete application containing the module you will have to work on, and to push your changes to our repository.
Our coding requirements are that:
- we do want you to use xibs for this module
- we do not want you to use automatic reference counting
Please avoid generic bids such as "Hello, Let me do it for you." (we will not read them). Avoid posting your contact details in a private message, (we will not use them, pursuant to [url removed, login to view]'s terms) . Be as specific as possible, ask precise questions if needed, and/or let us know if you have experience with OpenCV.
Thank you for reading!
2 freelancers are bidding on average €575 for this job
Hello Respected Client, I have Read your requirements and we are very experience in this concept. please check Message Board for more details. Thanks