1) Home Screen shows clickable list buttons for all the User’s Pets
2) "Add Pet" list button
3) "My Clinic Info" button
My Clinic Info screen
1) If no clinic selected yet, users can select a clinic.
2) If user has a selected clinic it should show Clinic Contact info and allow you to Email, Phone and Create a Google Map Route to the clinic.
3) Allow user to change selected clinic
Pet Details Screen should show Pet Name and Image plus list buttons for:
• Main Menu - Go back to home screen
• Add/Edit Pet Info
• Gallery - Capture/Upload Images and Videos
• Reminders (with numeric alert for active reminders – users can select/deselect reminders). Reminders are things like vaccination reminders and the logic will be managed on the server.
• Procedure Events (with numeric alert for procedure events added by the clinic). Procedure Events are things like a vaccination procedure (Clinic Procedure) or a tick and flea treatment (Home Procedure). Users should be able to add Home Procedures on the iPhone and Clinic Procedures, which are added by the clinic, should be viewable read-only on the iPhone.
• Journal Events – Journal Events are diary type of entries like “gave dog a toy today – she broke it in 1 minute.” These can be added and updated by the user.
• Pet Products (with numeric alert for Products added by the clinic) Pet Products are any type of product, like antibiotics (Clinic Product) or a tick and flea treatment (Home Product). Users should be able to add Home Products on the iPhone. Clinic Products, which are added by the clinic, should be viewable read-only on the iPhone.
Users should click on each button to View/Add/Edit each section. That means there should be screens for each section.
All updates should be sent to the web server so that Online and App info will always be exactly the same. Updates can also be made by the user to the online web system, so when a user opens the iPhone App it should get the latest information from the server. We will need to work together – We will need to build the web service which will sync the server data to the app. You MUST be able to tell us in what format you would like to send and receive the data. To be eligible, you have to provide a short explanation how you would “sync” the data. We have developed the online system in C# ASP.Net. The database and logic has already been built, we now need to create an application that can do the same as the online site.