I'm looking for iPhone game programmers who have worked on tower defense games who fit the following:
1. Must be very good writing original code
3. Absolutely must have experience with iPhone, iPad, Objective-C, Cocoa, and Game Tools.
4. Must work fast, but still produce high quality code. (Quality Assurance is VERY IMPORTANT)
5. Rate is up to $18 per hour
6. Communicates extremely well
7. Individual freelancers STRONGLY preferred. (will consider agency ONLY with on-demand direct access to developer)
Please Include the following in your bid:
1. Links to your existing games in the iTunes app store (looking for Tower Defense Experience)
2. Answer to this riddle: What color do you get when you mix red & white?