I need a VERY experienced iPhone Game App Programmer/Designer to help create a “different” kind of iPhone/Android game.
It’s what might be called a “guilty pleasure” for children and adults alike.
Though unique, technically it’s pretty basic.
I can provide you with all the details.
HERE’S WHAT I’M LOOKING FOR:
1. Someone with coding talent in iPhone, Android, and possibly iPad. UI Design talent, too!
2. Someone with a 5-Star Rating.
3. Someone who has at least 300 hours on oDesk.
4. Someone who can think “outside the box” in terms of imagination and design.
5. Someone who has a great work ethic, is efficient, and available to talk about this on Skype.
6. Someone who is passionate about their work, and is eager to produce polished, quality results.
NOW...IF YOU QUALIFY, HERE’S WHAT YOU NEED TO DO...
1. Reply to me (Jim) with examples of your previous iPhone game app work. (Links to your previous game apps in the iTunes App Store, especially “quirky” ones, would be great.) Include other “quirky” UI/Design work you’ve done.
2. If I like your examples, I’ll contact you with more details.
3. When replying, start your message by typing the code word “Moonbeam” so I’ll know you took the time to read this complete listing...and weren’t just a robot replying to EVERY new listing!
THANKS, AND HEAR FROM YOU SOON!
Iphone/Mac SKILLS NEEDED:
ANDROID SKILLS NEEDED: