Scope of Work for the Programmer:
1. The application to be usable on Droid, iPhone, iPads, and Kindle devices
2. The application uses databases defined by the user on the device.
3. The application must connect to functions existing on the device and must work with the GPS, Alarm Clock, phone/SMS/MMS systems.
4. The application must be able to use the internet to find, store, and reference data on the device and in a database.
5. The application must animate through the different sequences of the program.
6. All graphics and logos will be provided.
7. The application must be packaged, functional, and ready for use.
8. The programmer relinquishes all rights to the program after completion and payment is made.
9. All intellectual property shared is considered confidential and must not be shared with a third party.
10. The winning bidder will be given the full design to build from.
20 freelancers are bidding on average $1240 for this job
Hello, 10+ years exp full time freelancer here, can deliver a quality & professional work in the timeframe posted. Please contact me via PM for any question, Thanks.
Hi, We are interested in this project and wish to pursue this project. We have extensive experience on required skills. Please check my PM for further details. Thanks, I A Rizvi
SiliconEmbSys is specialized in developing mobile application on Android & iPhone platform. For more details log on to www.siliconembsys.com. Looking forward to hear from you. James Skype id - [url removed, login to view]