We require an app for iPhone and Android (Windows 7 may be handy down the line but not essential).
We are a long-running tourist magazine featuring a number of different advertisers in a variety of categories (Attractions, Dining, Shopping, Vehicle Rental, etc.) in our local area. Tourists can pick up a physical copy of the magazine or look at them online.
We need a mobile app that basically offers the same sort of information and gives the user the ability to select one (or more) of our advertisers and receive their information along with directions to their location.
Each advertiser already has their own individual web page on our site, we'd like to have the app to include links to those pages as well.
* Have a GPS / map function built in so that users can get directions from where they are located to an advertisers location
* Links to their own page on our web site.
* We must have the ability to remove/add/edit advertisers and remove/add/edit their details quickly and easily
* We must own it outright so that there are no copyright problems later or ongoing charges
* Ability for the user to receive an alert when they are close to one of our advertisers
* It would also be great if we could include special offers from time to time
eg:- you are now going past bills diner –special lunch today only $5.00
14 freelancers are bidding on average $659 for this job
Hi, I am the developer for [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] is a GPS mobile tracking web application for J2Me and Android phone. The mobile will constantly upload their GPS coordinates to the server. Camb More
Hello! We are strong team of experts who are ready to cooperate with you. The price on the bid is a place-holder because we need more details to make an estimation. Please, check the PMB for details. Thanks.