This is an update to an iPhone game that is similar to the Talking Tom Cat game for iOS. Mine is less complex, but has more content. The majority of the infrastructure for this app is already created.
I provide all the content.
Here is the basic spec:
- The app contains 7 full-screen movies (.mp4) and 8 folders of sounds.
- When a user taps on the screen ("main"), taps a button ("secondary"), shakes the phone ("tertiary") - a different movie & sound file will play at random from the appropriate category (main, secondary, tertiary).
Types of Movies:
- The first movie (the main movie) plays on the screen repeatedly.
- The second type of movie is played when the user taps anywhere on the screen. At this time a random sound file is played from the sound folder, "/main" .
- The third type of movie is played when the user shakes the phone. At this time a random sound is played from the /shake folder.
- Other movies are played when the user hits designated buttons on the screen. There will be corresponding audio files for each of those.
- There are several categories of sounds that will be played randomly when the user does any one of these actions.
- There is a contact background music track that plays repeatedly and at the the same time as the other event-based sounds.
- There is a section of the app that contains images in a list. Tapping on an image name will display the image, along with a share button. We encourage users to share these on Facebook. Clicking share should share the App URL along with the image to Facebook.
The app should have an AdMob ad on the top, which can be removed via in-app purchase.
Several of the buttons are locked. Unlocking them via in-app purchase will enable more content (hosted inside the app) and will disable the AdMob banner.
- There is an info button that brings up a little information about the app. This should launch a popup graphic immediately on first launch of the app. It should have an 'x' close button on the top right.
SHould be compatible with iPhone, iPhone 5, iPad.
I can send over a detailed spec -