Need an app that will scrape a Facebook page with my Access key using the Facebook API. This app would display my business pages Status updates, links, and photos in a nice readable layout without requiring the user to log in. (optional for the user for sharing purposes).
Implementations and other requirements:
- Included links inside posts need to open inside a web view.
- Email links inside status updates should be clickable to the default email app.
- in App purchasing to remove ads. subscription based (week, month, or yearly). All pages should have an iAd, with admob fallback.
- cache facebook pages content so it only updates if there is a push from Facebook API
- push notifications for new status updates (user selects which page updates they will get notifications for)
- this work is for Multiple business pages, about 5-6 different Facebook pages. the user will be able to select which business page they want to read updates from, from either a grid or table layout, taking them to another view with a list of the status updates, links, and/or photos.
- Can look like buzz feed app (no need for feed finder as it will be my own business pages)
- There is no need to make it too complex. IE: The pictures on status updates don't have to have a save dialog, etc.