Mobile App Social Media Expert (Knowledge of App search optimization required)
CARY is a fast-growing company that has developed a mobile app for buying, selling and exploring cars in the Middle East.
SOCIAL MEDIA EXPERT’S MISSION:
- Primarily increase the number of users that download, use and share our app, send newsletters and interact with the car community everywhere on our social media channels.
- Excellent Fluency in written English (Arabic is a plus)
- Familiarity with all social media channels including but not limited to: Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Linkedin, Google+, Pinterest, Youtube, Buffer, Foursquare, Instagram, Reddit, Myspace, Digg, Stumbleupon, Delicious, Google Bookmarks, Newsvine, Technorati, Pinit, Mixx, RSS Feed.
- Familiarity with Wix Website builder is a plus (Learning it is a requirement if not already familiar with it)
- Familiarity with Mailchimp Newsletter system is a plus (Learning it is a requirement if not already familiar with it)
- Knowledge of software development and SEO automation within Search Engine permitted guidelines is a plus
- Knowledge of spiders and data-scraping is a plus.
- Market our Blogs and website
- Put together and send Cary’s weekly Newsletter.
- Search for potential car buyers in the UAE region and invite them (in a non-intrusive way) to download and use the Cary mobile app to find their dream car.
- Create, manage, post on and update all of the company's social media channel accounts mentioned.
- Employ SEO techniques to push the company's brand and mobile app online.
- Manage and update the company's website or coordinate with the technical people to make changes to the website.
- Send professional emails to a big number of targeted tech blogs and websites on a daily basis requesting them to review our Mobile application.
- Send requests to review websites with high volume traffic to review the company's product
- Search and find mentions of our company online and interact with the people mentioning us across all social media channels.
- Share the cars that are uploaded on our mobile app on a daily-basis (their images/links/captions/description) across all of our Social media channels.
- Drive traffic to the company's website so as to have people download the app.
- Perform any other social-media or marketing-related assigned tasks.
Payment will be broken down by tasks not by hour after a report spreadsheet has been shared with the freelancer on which he should indicate his/her progress.
You will be measured based on the number of downloads that you add to the mobile app.
You will be sent a preliminary breakdown of our payment structure for Part time and Full Time roles.
Average for a part-timer is : 274 $ / Mo
Average for a full-timer is: 959 $ / Mo
A full-time position can be gained with Cary if the person proves to be an exceptional candidate and remuneration will be generous based on the efforts of the employee.
6 freelancers are bidding on average $1694 for this job
Dear Sir. I'm talented mobile app/game developer. I have been developing Iphone/android apps for several years. You can see high skilled apps in my portfolios. I am ready for you. Regards.
i want to be your full time partner i am developer of php and backend mobile apps of phonegap and fimiliar all the open source systems.i am full time SEO dealer.