We are looking for an independent developer, not a team of developers, as we will be bringing you onto our team.
We are a young fun startup and are looking for a consistent and motivated person to assist with development tasks that allow our senior developers to focus on more difficult development tasks. We do not need you to know how to do everything ahead of time, we just need you to be able to search for the solution and help us out.
To get an idea of what we are looking for, here are some recent tasks that we could have used help with:
- User testing our chat application. Test for stability of existing and new features.
- Researching how to filter out certain Unicode character sets, using regular expressions
- Research iOS and Android API's
- Research Firebase API's
- Researching miscellaneous things
We would also like you to help us with working on the UI of our Flutter app. You do not need to know how to use Flutter right now, but do need to be willing to learn. If you know web development, many of the same concepts apply to Flutter, just with a different syntax.
We need things like:
- Making the app responsive
- Parse the first character of a string to a capital letter
- Add visual feedback for when a user taps on something
- Conditionally hide or show UI elements (using booleans)
- Change layout and size of elements on screen
This is an ongoing project and we would love to bring somebody on board for the long term.
I look forward to hearing from you!
89 freelancers are bidding on average $18/hour for this job
Dear employer, I would love to work on your project with the requested feature however I have few questions which can be discussed to get scope more clear. please initiate chat to discuss further. thanks