We need the help of an experienced React developer.
We have a project that is approximately 90% complete and we need your help to complete the remaining 10%.
The goal of our project is -- > To allow anyone with a cell phone / tablet / etcetera to use the device's camera to scan a QR Code or Barcode, which would automatically connect them to a database, and download any information that is stored in the database that is related to the scanned QR Code.
All of the functions explained above have ALREADY BEEN BUILT and work well. *** I will send the app files to you for your review.
We need your help to add the following functions ...
1. Update the app's styling by installing this template -- > [login to view URL]
*** I will provide a Photoshop (.PSD) so that you can see how to arrange the templates elements.
2. Update back-end to include the following:
- We need the ability to create/edit ALL invoice data. Currently, only SOME invoice data can be updated.
- We need the ability to create/edit user accounts so that app user's can then log in using those account details.
We're ready to begin, right now.