Hybrid mobile application for data capture of readings of flowmeters on field, based on a weekly monitoring program.
End users will use the application in office counting with internet connection and on field without connectivity.
▪ Must work for Android 6+.
▪ Must be developed using Ionic Framework.
▪ Must work offline storing data in SQLite.
▪ Needs to be able to synchronize local information with a database in the cloud (Azure SQL Database). Communication alternatives can be achieved by using a REST API or what the developer recommends.
▪ It has to be developed to work with a 7’’ or 8’’ Android Tablet as primary focus.
▪ The project must be hosted in a GIT repository and updated daily.
Example data will be provided for really interested.