This is my 3rd project on this topic. See [login to view URL] for the most completed one.
And documentation [login to view URL] for full description.
I would like to have a stopwatch APP for Android similar to this (Stopwatch/Timer is one of the basic functions of the application):
[login to view URL]
Some screens of the application I considered to be important, are attached. See the 'Screen Design [login to view URL]' file. It also contains essential information about how the application should work. The size and placement of buttons, proportions to each other, format of values, transparency and clarity of the user interface is necessary.
DIRECTION selection screen (MAIN SCREEN): there are 5 buttons / icons on it. Phone Vibrates 1 when entering into 'DIRECTION' or MAIN SCREEN (and the function is activated in Options menu).
- SQL icon (top left): when pressed, takes to Database menu
- OPT icon (top right): when pressed, takes to Options screen.
- 'DARKEN Screen ON / OFF' button: when pressed, all colors + buttons turn into Black. All but this button, which preserve its visibility, but with only an outline and caption: 'OFF'. See 'Main Screen with DARKEN function [login to view URL]'. IMPORTANT: with Darken Screen activated, ALL the functions in Main Screen, Timer Screen, Auto Saving Screen should be working (buttons, time measurement, Vibrations, etc.), BUT with totally Black Screen. It should be taken back on Main Screen by pressing 'OFF' (the only button that is visible in this state).
- 'Left' button: when pressed by the user, this info is saved into memory. First data to be saved into Database. By pressing ('Left' or 'Right') button, after 'Selection Delay' defined in Options menu, we go to TIMER screen.
- 'Right' button: when pressed by the user, this info is saved into memory. First data to be saved into Database. By pressing ('Left' or 'Right') button, after 'Selection Delay' defined in Options menu, we go to TIMER screen.
TIMER (Stopwatch Screen): Phone Vibrates 2 times when entering into this screen.
- Stopwatch function is realized in top left part of the screen. Format: 0,000 (millisec resolution, separated with comma).
- Top right part: Database (number of rows saved into DB), Accuracy (user defined value in Options menu), and Eligible values are shown (this value is calculated from Database values. A row is Eligible in Database, when the Timer values in a given place are between the current time interval value +/- Accuracy (given in percentage). For details see 'Eligible and User Added Value [login to view URL]'
- Under Stopwatch function & Database, Accuracy, Eligible: 8 boxes of the most common User Added Values (see calculation xlsx).
- RESET button: in TIMER screen, bottom left position. When pressed, resets TIMER into 0,000. When HOLD for 2s, go back to MAIN SCREEN.
- START/LAP button: in TIMER screen, bottom right position. When 1st pressed, starts TIMER. When pressed 2nd, 3rd, etc. time, prints the time intervals (in stopwatch), and start again from 0,000. After START, the stopwatch is always running (counting)! When START/LAP HOLD for 2s, the APP goes to AUTO SAVING (Add Value Screen). When pressed for the 13th time (12 time intervals), we store these values, and go to AUTO SAVING.
IMPORTANT: if less then 12 values come from TIMER screen (START/LAP button HOLD for 2s), we fill with zeros (0,000) to add up to 12.
Hi! My name is Ihor, I will be glad to help you with app I specialize in Android development for 3+ years. Feel free to contact me any time to discuss details.