This project is about developing an android app that can be used to scan newspaper pages and recognize the text using the Google Vision API ([login to view URL]).
Definition of Done:
The job is done, when you deliver the source code via git to our gitlab installation. The app is implementing the following workflow:
1. The user can take one or more pictures of newspapers or magazines. This means the user can scan multiple pages in one pass.
2. The UI offers at least buttons for done and discard.
3. When the scan process is done, the UI shows the scanned pages where the recognized text areas are marked with boxes.
4. The user can select/uselect the desired text areas via a tap.
5. The order of the selection is maintained and kept by the application.
6. When the user is done selecting the desired text areas, the app will show the user the actual recognized text of the areas. The text must be actual as if the text has been typed and not scanned.
Plattform: Android API Level 23
Cloud API: Google Vision API ([login to view URL])
14 freelancers are bidding on average $559 for this job
Hello, I am very confident in your project. I will provide my apps during interview. Hope to work with you. Please send me a message so that we can discuss more.