I would appreciate if you could provide a quote for the following application as an Executable (APK) and best possible documented source code in Java, to be able to later be integrated in Android Studio.
1. Need to establish Bluetooth piconet of up to 8 Android Smartphone users including 1 Host/master and up to 7 slave users.
2. Login process: Host sends invitation, and Slave make a login.
3. Host broadcasts audio/music (stereo) to all slaves' Smartphones speakers, simultaneously and synchronized.
4. Host music source may be played from: its local music library or YouTube or Spotify.
5. When Host broadcasts music this application it will get priority over incoming call or another application.
6. Music may be played in the background both on master and Slave