I need an android REST client, built on Java using [url removed, login to view]
1. The API server uses OAuth2, the client should authenticate with the API with correct grant. (On the bid, Please mention which grant you should use in this case.)
2. Authentication should happen securely
3. The tokens should be stored securely. (On the bid, please mention where you are going to store the tokens and how you are going to make it secure)
4. The code should be properly structured into tiers. 6.
5. Proper naming convention
6. Proper documentation of code, method and classes
7. Unit testing
8. Proper logs to assist in debug
9. Build instructions
10. Setup instructions
11. Packaged work
The client app based on the API. The application is very tiny, around 4-5 basic sections in total, for which I need basic CRUD functionality of each of them. I will split the milestone for each section completed. For each sections:
1. Clean, simplistic form design
2. Form validation
3. Simple RBAC, when logged in as admin, can create users (also through the API)
4. Points 4 to 11, mentioned in Milestone 1
- Details on the API and section will be given privately to shortlisted candidate.
- I want to be able check the progress, so access to repository would be great.
- I want to hear your questions.
52 freelancers are bidding on average $963 for this job
Hi. I have read your project description and see your milestone plans too. I can implement all the feature as you want. Looking forward to work with you. Thank you.
Hi! My name is Ihor, I will be glad to help you I have strong experience in Java Android development for 3+ years. Feel free to contact me any time to discuss details.