Build me a hybrid mobile social application [Angular.js, Ionic Framework and Firebase] for event management .
[frontend] app created with angular js and nativeScript with IONIC Framework
[backend] created with Google Firebase
Database: Nosql (MongoDB)
Java, Php, node.js
the application deals with event management
• The application consists at least of 4 sections
• Would welcome an administrator panel.
• Users will register, Login, also can log in with social media
• Every User can define preferences about its interests in own profile
• Ability to create own profiles with Personal data and contact information (also social)
• Every User can sign up, create Events and decide to follow and\or contact somebody
and visit its profile.
• User can check each other members profile, Follow/Unfollow users
• Every User can Post items on their walls like Events
• Events is an item with Event name, Start date, place, cost, images & videos (You can decide if you want create a duplicable event or not.)
• User can create and/or duplicate events
Every event belong to #categories
• All other members can see each other Event, visit on walls, Participate\Comments\Invite\Observe\Duplicate
• Every User can looking for events in the search in the Home page
• We want also the source code and little documentation about database table, function and flows.
- Required skill: Java, Mobile App Development, NoSQL Angular.js, Ionic Framework , Firebase
84 freelancers are bidding on average €1461 for this job
How are you ? My name is Bryan Valencia. Please check my profile. https://www.freelancer.com/u/UnitedWebSpace Looking forward to discuss about your project. Thank you. Bryan.