The App will record what you say during the day, and by the end of the day it will give you feedback of the words you keep say repetitively. Also, it will give you suggestions and better sentences to enhance your English.
Goal of the App
The Goal of the app is to enhance the user’s English, learn new vocabulary, and give the user a daily feedback based on what they say during the day.
The Average person Apologies 8 times every single day.
That’s eight “I’m sorry” every single day, here’s some other words you can say instead:
• My Apology: it’s rather formal, so it’s fine for business contexts, commonly, people use it to decline an invitation or express regret at not being able to fulfill a request
• Excuse me” or “Pardon me: When getting someone’s attention
• App should have a voice recognition feature, app will only record what the user is talking, even if the user is surrounded by other people.
• App should be able to highlight specific words and sentences and give feedback by the end of the day to the user. ( I will provide the words and sentences the app should give feedback for)
• There will be a database that the app can pull the highlighted words and sentences from.
• User should be able to schedule when they want the app to record, for ex: 8 am to 5 pm, the app will not record anything after that time.