This description holds full & correct information. Read through it and make an offer. We do not appriciate 'negotiation' bids, as we have provided deep details in this description.
We are looking for a partner/company that can build us our next 'app'.
We want to build it as a PWA ( Progressive Web App ) and republish it into native containers so we can use single code base & publish to multiple stores with lowest effort.
The idea is to build a feedback-community. the default flow would be this one:
> download /url
> (install as app)
> select language (default english)
> quick 1/2/3 screen how it works
> social login
> accept T&C / Privacy
> Select what categories you want to contribute to
> see dashboard ( next time you visit / open this is where you start)
> you can create a new question you want feedback on (wizard creation guide)
> you can start answering questions from other people
> you can look at the results/feedback you got on your question
> you can view edit basic profile data ( linked from social )
> you can eddit settings ( notifications / version&changelog / review T&C )
Find the scope flow here :
[login to view URL];amp;highlight=0000ff&amp;edit=_blank&amp;layers=1&amp;nav=1&amp;title=KROWD%20-%20version1#Uhttps%3A%2F%[login to view URL]%2Fuc%3Fid%3D1TRr_qgyikrc3PdgFMyGh5cCJL5MLFftR%26export%3Ddownload
you can view the leading designs/flow/journey here:
[login to view URL]
We choose to start with a limited scope, as we want to scale up fast in itterative building after this first version.
What you will be doing/delivering:
- building the scope as described by the scope drawing
- make any missing design elements (views/screens/elements/...) if required (main designs are provided)
- build this as a Progressive Web App ( industry standards ) (ReactNative/angular for apps / ReactJS/angular for PWA / webbased CMS (example firebase / ...) )
- pack & publish as a container into a native app Android
- pack & publish as a container into a native Apple app
- Help setup the native accounts ( Android & Apple )
- Build the version with an ENGLISH version first, but based on translation files, allowing us to quickly duplicate to other language settings ( European )
- provide the backend & basic CMS that can (EDIT/DELETE questions/ EDIT/DELETE users)
All works done in this project will be our intellectual propery. You will agree that payment covers full & unrevokable handover of build & IP rights/ownership.
30 freelancers are bidding on average $870 for this job
Hi there "Krowd" app idea is good I have checked the appflow and XD file carefully and have some questions? Should i develop the backend & Web admin too? Let discuss the project in detail Thanks Alexey