But for parents tracking their kids, which is the solution we would like to work on together, this is what i think!!
• We shall work with one or two telcom companies here to write the applet on a SIM Cards that will be given to parents who will subscribe to our services
• We shall use a tiny GMS/GPS device/gadgets that will be installed with one of those SIM cards
• We shall use this device as a pendant on a kid or just put it in the kid's bag
• We shall put an app on a parent's phone
• The Parent/We shall keep truck on where the kid is at all-time though the systems
How possible is it to achieve such a solution?
I am developing Uganda's cheapest GSM and GPS based tracking device for kids and other items in Uganda. I am searching for GSM tringulation software that will accurately track the location of kids and other items commands and mobile control of the pre-registered mobile owner. Please note this is a both GSM and GPS based device.
I would like to be able to get the location of the client device not necessarily mobile phone, using both GSM and GPS.
The location calculation will be done on the server and not on the client device not necessarily mobile phone. The client device not necessarily mobile phone single job is to send via HTTP/GPRS, the GSM tower it's currently connected to, plus other neighboring cell towers it currently 'sees'.
pls develop a software similar to PINGZ by tarrifman as described in the attachment.
The ability to communicate almost anywhere in the world with family, friends and colleagues is an obvious advantage, but we believe that the ability to physically locate someone who is miles away simply by sending them a text message has an enormous potential also.
GSM triangulation software for tracking: