These are the requirements of the app:
1. The application should allow the users to capture a photo using the in-built Camera.
2. The camera should save images to the SD card of the device.
3. When the user is finished taking photos, they should be returned to the app where they should be able to view the photo.
4. The application should allow the user to take many photos.
5. The application should allow the user to include photos in the device’s Gallery.
6. The user should be able to carry out both capturing the photo, and including the photo in the device’s gallery, using buttons displayed on the screen.
This is the flow of the app:
1. When the app is run, it should display the main activity.
2. When main activity is created, it should contain a button which allows the user to launch the device camera.
3. The captured image should be saved to external storage.
4. Once a photo has been taken, and focus returns to the activity, the photo should be displayed in the activity.
5. The following options should be present:
a. Take another photo - the device camera is launched
b. Include photo in gallery - the photo is included in the gallery of the device.
Please read attached file for detail information.
13 freelancers are bidding on average $225 for this job
Hello Sir/Mam, I have experience in camera app development. I am give best optimized solution for image capture and show gallery. For discussion pm me. Thank you! Regards, Abhi