1. Need to have the App developed, tested and published for both Android (Google playstore) and iOS (Apple Appstore)
2. Generate all the Assets required for the App (including all the Icons images etc)
3. In Android App should be compatible with Kitkat and later versions
4. App should have enough information about the conference
a. Program and session information
b. Speaker information
c. Venue Information. Venue information should show the Map with a Pin placed on the exact GPS coordinate of the venue.
d. Travel and accommodation information
5. Speaker and session information can change till the previous day of the conference.
6. Attendee information
7. Voting support
a. There should a way for the organizers to create/modify/delete questions and the multiple choice options
b. There can be between 2 to 5 options.
c. Authorization to create/modify/delete questions should be available only for organizer (may be 3-4 people)
d. Questions can change till the last minute and also while the conference is going on
e. There should be user friendly option for attendees to vote for the question being posted
f. There should be a way for organizer to pick a question and “Push” that to the attendees. Attendees will view the question only once it is “Pushed” by the organizers
g. Once a question is made active by organizers, the questions should be delivered to the App using Push notification. App should refresh automatically and show the question to the attendees
h. Once the question is made Active, it should be delivered to the attendees immediately. There should be less than 10 seconds latency.
i. Attendees will have the option to pick a choice and cast the vote
j. App should make sure that an attendee vote is casted exactly once
k. Also if attendee changes the vote, it should update the vote. I.e. it should invalidate the previous vote and count the new one
l. There should be a way for organizer to see the “live’ voting results. It should be near real-time with less than 5 seconds latency
m. The voting results should be presented in a neat and easy to understand format
n. The voting result should include the question and the number of people voted for each option with percentage.
8. Size of the App should be reasonable (below 30 MB)
9. Information about the attendees (Phone number, Name etc) should be kept fully confidential and should not be used for any purpose other than requested by the organizers.
10. App should be complete two months ahead of the conference (with placeholder data) so that it can be tried out and feedback/changes can be suggested
11. The authentication should be done using the phone number registered to the organizers
12. We need the codes to be saved for subsequent years use
Similiar to this [login to view URL] and theme is attached below