Convert an iOS App I created to Android.
Brief summary of the functions:
1) Calendar functions: Download Events from server using simple Parse SDK and display in a list, Possibility to add events to the devices calendar
2) Download text data from server using simple Parse SDK and display information
3) News: Display News items of wordpress RSS feed, Article Reader with possible change of font size, screen brightness etc.
4) Video News: Display items of video RSS feed + basic video player
5) Display website in a WebView
6) Download and show photo albums (get image file urls from xml file on server and download images from image file url)
7) Display editable PDFs which can be saved as PDFs and then printed or sent via email
8) Simple email contact button
Further details will be discussed later.
I can give you access to the iOS apps xcode project + provide you with screenshots for the UI. The app should be as close as possible to the iOS App.
52 freelancers are bidding on average $829 for this job
Dear Sir. I'm talented mobile app/game developer. I have been developing Iphone apps for several years. You can see high skilled apps in my portfolios. I am ready for you. Regards.