I need an boxing game Android/iphone app. I already have a design for it, I just need it to be built.
Create Mobile Fighting Game on Android 1st (Here is the YouTube concept trailer of my game)
[login to view URL]
Here is the Instagram page of my game [login to view URL]
I am looking for a developer who can create nice fighting animations, rig my 3d characters, and create some cool sound effects for 6 characters I have models for. So here is what I need:
1. I need my (6) 3d characters rig to have moment/animations/ fighting sound effects.
2. I also need 2 boxing ring designs to be created in 3D.
3. I need movement/fighting animations/special effects (special effects don’t need to be out of this world).
4. I need a developer to code the online store that I have designed.
5. Possibly ads installed.
6. Need help uploading the app to a server if possible.
7. Implement a rank system. I have some design layouts just need the coding.
8. The game will have a computer vs player mode and rank system mode.
Pricing/ Realistic goals:
1. The developer must be willing to agree on a realistic payment plan and will be paid per milestone completion.
2. The developer must not rush work. Any bugs found in milestones before payment must be fixed until no bugs are found.
Long Term Goals: FUTURE Long term goals will be adding 20 more characters once the final version is launch and created a version for IOS. If all goes well then there will be more future projects for you. If you’re a developer who can do all of what I have asked for then feel free to send me a message stating why I should hire you. Also, send me a portfolio of game characters created/designs/animations and mobile games created.
3. Please have 3d model work or animations that is up to part with my characters or better. Anything less than the detail of my 3d models will not be accepted.
49 freelancers are bidding on average $3729 for this job
Hello I have rich experience in game development with Unity 3D. If you provide me animated character design, it's not a problem to make your game. Let's discuss about your project in details. Regards. Nian.