Develop an app.
The app shall begin by re-creating the experience as documented in the following YouTube video:
[login to view URL]
Using the contact list in the user’s phone, the new app must allow people to debate back and forth via in-app uploaded videos shared by email, text, or social media integrations and invitations as established by the supplier’s recommendation.
This user experience is followed by back-end server automation in which videos from a finished debate are assembled automatically and uploaded or shared to YouTube and/or Discord in a manner recommended by supplier and approved by Buyer, with the Buyer at minimum approving a process involving an automated upload to Buyer’s designated YouTube and/or Discord account.
1. To start a debate, user will choose a limit for the number of turns (default 5) and set the maximum seconds per turn (default 30 seconds).
2. User should be able to record a video from their phone, and that video should upload to a server.
3. Same user can invite another user to join them, and that user should be able to also upload a video.
4. This process (back and forth "rebuttles") continues until someone 'quits' or reaches the maximum number of videos (14, with warning to user).
5. Once they quit, then their videos are combined (by time-stamp) in chronological order.
6. The compiled video then gets uploaded to YouTube (and/or Discord) from the Server.
7. From the App, users will see a list of videos to which they contributed.
8. Most recent debate should appear first at top.
9. iOS Mobile is the format of the app's first publication.
10. The app will offer sharing to social media.
11. Login is required if a pair of users wants to view past "rebuttles" again before continuing or quitting.
12. Supplier agrees to make no more than monthly changes to the names of pages, button text, page text, and any pop-up text, dialog-box, or confirmation text appearing in the app, if reasonably requested by Buyer, for the life of the project. At minimum, an admin panel will reside on Supplier server with access to Buyer. At best, this admin panel will reside on Buyer’s server (preferred).
13. Exhibit B Original Design Spec from the original abandoning developer in litigation is being provided to aid in the convenience of re-creating the app as new. Exhibit B from January 2016 is outdated by further development which ended on April 7, 2017, and remains in the marketplace on September 2, 2018. Exhibit B should be used as a reference to guide initial concept development, except where it conflicts with this statement of work.
Supplier makes a representation, warranty, oath, and affirmation that supplier is an independent contractor who is capable of performing and executing all work in supplier’s sole capacity without subcontractors.
Supplier may not hire or assume control of subcontractors. Supplier manages subcontractors only to the extent necessary to perform contracted duties with the knowledge that Buyer reserves all rights to intervene and direct. In such case any action of Buyer does not constitute a reduction of contracted duties unless agreed by signed addendum.
Supplier may not promise confidentiality or engage non-disclosure agreements with subcontractors, partners, sponsors, affiliates, or other entities without prior written approval from Buyer. Any pre-existing confidentiality clauses or non-disclosure agreements are hereby waived.
Winning bidder must sign contracts first.