I would like an app created for a product that I am working on. It is a smart lamp that runs on the arduino hardware. I would like someone to make an app that can communicate with the lamp via bluetooth. Here are some things that the app should be able to do:
- Attain sensor data from the lamp
- Send data to the lamp (for example what colour to change into)
- Clean minimalist UI and UX
- Simple unsupervised machine learning algorithm to adapt to user behaviour (maybe even reinforcement learning)
- The app needs to learn user habits based on "activites" this would be a function in that app that allows the user to specify current activity like for example studying and it should learn their preferred settings over time so that the lamp can adapt to user's behaviour.