EndorseMe is a mobile application and social networking platform that enables profitable brand partnership connections through creating local interactions between small businesses and creative nano-influencers.
As the Start-up CTO of EndorseMe, you will need to be hands-on within the first year of launch to assess the MVP to see whether it’s ready for launch to market. You will be responsible for making any changes or amendments to the MVP to ensure that it’s user friendly. You will be responsible for hiring and managing a team of developers and helping them complete projects effectively.
● Strong all round technical experience and examples of independent working and building a mobile application
● Experience working in start-ups particularly building mobile applications from MVP stage
● A genuine passion for start-up companies and the environment
● Experience working full time on equity-only deal until investment has been sourced
● Experience working in start-ups that have been highly scalable
● Excellent attention to detail and technical expertise
● Experience in managing and developing a highly skilled team
● Experience with media outlets and key written publications