“Arculus App” is an Apple iPhone and Android email client application. The first phase of this project will be to build the Arculus email app for iOS 11/12, with reverse compatibility to iOS 10.
The email client is being designed to provide security and privacy for users’ email messages by leveraging point-to-point encryption (P2PE). The email client is intended to be a full featured email client application with an attractive user interface and highly flexible configuration options. Two aspects of the application make Arculus App different from other options:
• The application leverages an encryption key scheme such that only the users’ iPhone holds the encryption keys necessary to encrypt and decrypt messages. There is no ability to access email information outside of the Arculus App on the phone. Encryption keys are never stored, processed or transmitted on Arculus’ systems.
• The application is being designed to connect to a wide array of third party email systems such as Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook and several others. There are no Arculus email servers required, so end users’ email messages are never passed through any Arculus system or platform. Not only can Arculus not decrypt the email messages, Arculus never comes into contact with the email messages as all encryption and decryption occurs client-side on each user’s mobile device.
PHASE ONE (this project) – BASIC APPLICATION FUNCTIONALITY
Phase One of the application project is designed to simply get a working email application for Google Gmail. During this phase, the concentration will be on the layout of the user interface, the initial configuration and security settings, and the ability to trade email messages with other users. No encryption or key management will be designed into Phase One.
Required Skills for Phase I
- iOS developer/engineer
- Understand and be responsible for the full lifecycle of iOS development, including publishing app to the app store
- Ability to take design mockups and apply them to app
Required Skills for Phase 2
- Understanding of asymmetric encryption
- Ability to implement encryption schemas as part of larger project
Full specification will be provided as part of the hiring process.
67 freelancers are bidding on average $1394 for this job
Dear Sir, I'm interested in your project "Design and build email application". Please send me a message so we can discus more about your project positively. Waiting for your reply