1. What is your product?
a. Fully functioned web based CRM system, [login to view URL]
2. What is your plan for mobile app? MVP?
a. Functionality in table bellow
b. Android and iOS versions, both in 2 languages: native and English
c. Online and Offline versions
d. Terms, deadlines, milestones? TBD
3. What’s with back-end, who will do server side?
a. Back-end on SDM side – MOBILE APP BACK END WILL BE SORED BY Miittech
4. What platform should it be built on? iOS, Android, or both?
a. Both are priority
b. Android version 4.4+, iOS latest version.
5. What functionality should be there?
a. Modules described in the table counted as MVP:
Customers Read, add, delete, modify
KanBan Read, add, delete, modify
Calendar Read, add, delete, modify
6. What format of data it will use, how it works now? Can you share some examples?
a. Will be clarified when API will be delivered.
7. Will there be a synchronisation with server?
a. Yes, but no precise info on that yet.
8. Will there be offline mode?
a. We recommend to do it after version 1.0. As it will not be the “killer feature”, and most of the users constantly have active internet connection.
9. Will there be Ipad/Tablet version?
10. What analytics of data is necessary? Any examples?
a. SOME FREE OPTION, LIKE GOOGLE ANALYTICS FOR WEB
11. Additional in app paid functionality?
b. Registration of any kind should be on iOS, otherwise it will not pass the App Store review
12. Are there any wireframes / view on how app will look like?
a. MIITECH PROPOSE INITIAL LOOK THEN MODIFICATIONS AFTER CHI RECOMENDATION
13. Who will do the designs?
a. In house + advice and monitoring on Chili Labs side
14. Unit / Automated UI tests needed? We would recommend to do it.
b. Unit testing is a software testing method by which developers write code, that tests separate units of source code automatically tested to determine whether they are fit for use or break something.
c. UI tests - Automated tests from User interface (as if real user would tap on it), saves lots of time and efforts and makes sense to do that in a big projects.
15. Push notifications?
16. Wearables? Apple watch and Android wear