The app will scroll an image or a selected set of images so that the viewer can read from them.
The end use will use the scrolling image for whatever purpose they choose. The initial version of the app will be for the user to read a speech from or to sing from using a guitar for example.
Basic functions required for the end-user:
1. Upload RAW jpg image files to the app from iPhone - set/edit name of each image and assign to a category/sub-category
2. Select multiple images and store in sequence under a new file name, the SONG file - for example we may require to capture 4 separate images to cover all the pages of a speech or all the verses of a song
1. Select a single SONG file
2. Set SCROLLSPEED - perhaps using a slider
3. Select START - see note below on delay
Additional basic requirements
1. File management to allow users to rename files, and set up folders. Once a SONG file has been created it should be possible to store in in any folder. The user should be able to create folders in the way they would for Windows PC's or Apple Macs
2. The image should be responsive to fill the width of the mobile phone display whether in portrait or landscape orientaion
3. When SCROLLSPEED is set it should be "stored" with the SONG file
4. There should be a STARTDELAY when the START button is selected. The default would be 3 secs and this can be set by the end-user.
1. CHORDS - The upper part of the display should have an area which does not scroll and can be used to display the guitar chords used in the SONG file. Chord images will be selected from a chord image library and will be stored with the SONG file. Most songs will only use around 4 or 5 chords. The library will be about 100 small images arranged in alphabetical order. It needs to be possible to delete and drag and drop these selected chords. This feature may be in an "upgrade version" of the basic app.
2. BACKUP - Images and SONG files, along with entire folder structure needs to be back-up up from time to time. This will be a feature for an "upgraded version" of the app.
There will be a far more detailed definition once we have started on the project.
I am looking for a developer who also has marketing skills in helping to gain exposure in the APPS marketplace for this type of app.
79 freelancers are bidding on average £24/hour for this job
Hello https://www.freelancer.com/u/HugeWave.html This is my freelancer.com profile and please check my profile .. As you see , I have good experience in this field..
As an experienced Android and iOS developer, I have 8+ years of experience in development. I can work full time for your project from now on. Please check my work history on Freelancer.